The browsing and public consultation of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Warranties, liabilities and damages
1. The website user is solely responsible for the proper provision of all Internet resources, without exception.
2. BV bank has no responsibility, expressly or tacitly, for the improper use of information, instruments, materials made available and/or equipment used by this website, for any purpose, by any user, being solely responsible for any damage to its own or third party rights, whether or not caused by misuse.
3. Under no circumstances BV bank, its management or employees will be responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by anyone, or with respect to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if BV bank or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. BV bank does not guarantee that the content, tools and materials contained, used and offered in this site are updated or complete and does not accept any liability for damages caused by eventual errors of content or equipment failures.
5. BV bank is not responsible for the content of other sites: (a) whose addresses are available on its site, or (b) which mention our site address. BV bank does not guarantee reimbursement for any damage caused by the sites mentioned in this item.
Confidentiality of user information
BV bank reserves the right to improve the functionalities of this site based on the analysis and consolidation of information and suggestions collected and the opportunities generated from this data for the users of the site.
Use of information, tools and materials
1. The information, tools and the means used to interact with users on this site are subject to change without prior notice or authorization.
2. The products and services are not guaranteed by BV bank or any other agency or entity, not incurring in firm business proposals by BV bank and being subject to potential losses of the invested capital due to the risks inherent to the nature of the product or service.
3. Quotes and other information contained herein are provided for informational purposes only. anco BV is not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions, nor for data transmission issues causing downtime, delays or cessation of transmission for any other failure not specified herein and is not responsible for actions taken in reliance thereon. The performance track record of an application is not a guarantee of future performance.
4. The costs of products and services disclosed on this site are subject to change without prior notice or authorization.
5. The services and products listed and explained in this site may not be available in all places and external facilities of BV bank, and the provision of these services may be subject to: (a) prior approval of proper internal authority levels of BV bank or competent authority, (b) receipt of relevant documentation by BV bank, (c) the observance of proper bureaucratic procedures, and (d) all applicable laws.
6. The products and services contained on this site are intended for those jurisdictions where their sale and publication are not restricted, prohibited or illegal, and it is up to users to investigate, monitor and observe such prohibitions and restrictions.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, all content of the pages of this site, such as information, materials, tools, page organization, charts and drawings belong to BV bank or third parties who have lawfully ceded their right of use.
All rights in the site are reserved to BV bank. Therefore, the use of our services must be personal and non-commercial. The contents of this site may not be sold or distributed for profit and any unauthorized modification, imitation, lease, or broadcasting is prohibited. The same applies to the images and identification elements of the BV bank brand that can not be used without prior and express authorization.
By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user automatically accepts all terms and conditions set forth herein. If there is no agreement to the Terms and Conditions for use of this site, the navigation should be terminated.
These Terms may be updated or changed at any time. We therefore recommend the periodic consultation of this content.